We caught up with the New York Fair Trade Coalition for a chat and to discuss how we feel towards Fair Trade issues.
The Coalition is a new project based in the USA, and you guessed it, in New York! They are avid activists of anything Fair Trade, they:
• Are a non-profit organisation (currently seeking 501(c)(3) status).
• Are a group of individuals who volunteer as advocates for Fair Trade in NYC.
• They support & promote Fair Trade products & businesses in NYC.
• They also support & promote discussion around issues of Fair Trade with speaking engagements & events.
• They are allied with ethically focused NGOs.
• And finally, they network with ethically focused organisations & hold Fair Trade focused events.
We had a lengthy discussion around our policies towards ethical/fair trade issues. Click HERE to read our interview in full.
x x x